Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2008

CELEBRITY ADDICTION: Reznor Sober | Nine Inch nails

i like nine inch nails. in fact i felt as if Trent Reznor was like a musical Picasso in his work. more and more musicians are seeing the light of being clean. again it points to the cycle of pain, masked by drugs, covered in shame, loss of ability, mask it with more drugs, inward failure when outwardly it appears to be ok. nothing but pure, clean living without drugs,alcohol or substance can give clarity. 

"I can see now with pretty much crystal clear clarity that that aspect had governed my life. I had made writing out to be a terrifying prospect filled with pain and failure and some things that I dreaded doing because I’ve always lacked self-confidence and every other thing," he said, while on tour in Europe. "By the end of my run with drugs I’d also realized that my brain wasn’t functioning right and I’d lost the power to really concentrate – it really made my art suffer, which made me feel worse, which made me want to get high and you know, that cycle starts up."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe today! ADDICTSHUN | addictions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Source: TuneLab Music

0 comments: